Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
This list confuses me.

To answer your questions, yes it is legal, as for balanced what do you mean? Against all armies or get you soft scores at tournies?

Firstly, make all of the nob megarmour nobs. as they will cost you just a little bit more points, for a lot more in game effect.

secondly, why are you putting your best unit in the only transport which a grot could sneeze at and it dies. Have fun trying to get them across the field, they are your biggest target and you wrap them in paper.

too many big shootaz on the wagons. 2 is enough, most people run 1, I usually run 2. I would also take off RPJ as it is extra points for nothing.

Grots - great

Koptaz, most people here will tel you that they are not great and especially not tourney worthy, I am no different, they are a waste of space in this list. they will die and run turn 1 and you will cry.

Kanz are the second part which confuse me. You have a fast moving army and some kanz running up the rear. They won't reach combat or kill anything your opponent doesn't want them to. They will most likely die before doing any real damage

·
Registered
221 Posts
As a rebuttal to what KoC said about deffkoptaz. They are even more useless in groups of 1... firstly they are empty kill points. secondly they will not kill anything before dying. thirdly they are empty kill points and die too easily (sorry but it is a very important point)

put simply, koptaz are not tourney worthy, despite being fun. Other than that what KoC said is 100% correct

1 - 2 of 2 Posts