Entropy Fetishist
4,249 Posts
His list was approximately:
Fateweaver
Belakor
2 Nurgle Demon Princes
a Wraithknight
a ton of flesh hounds
The Wraithknight is a bit of a head-scratcher, but... still, Fatey+Be'la is a list I bring pretty often.

I also moved my fragioso to attack his warlord - t5 and no EW meant that one wound would kill him.
What. Wait, what? What the hell was Fatey doing on the ground? Had you grounded him or something?

Game 3 - I played against 9 Obliterators, a Sorceror, and AETAOS’RAU’KERES. Thankfully this mission was maelstrom again.
So he just handily played the outdated rules for the fellow? Or was he outright cheating, fielding the fellow from Imperial Armor 13 in a list where the Daemon Lord was more than 25% of his points? (or perhaps some sort of dispensation from the Tourney runner?) Ah well, at least you beat him.

Sounds like you had fun, though, and I always respect players who play the mission rather than their opponent's list. Sometimes you just, well, draw Be'lakor and a Baneblade in a Killpoints mission.

·
Entropy Fetishist
4,249 Posts
Fateweaver wasn't actually the warlord - he had a nurgle demon with the grimoir for that. Not quite sure why.
...so no Lord of Unreality Warlord trait? *tuts and shakes head*

1 - 2 of 2 Posts