Immortals, Gauss Blasters = 85pts
Obelisk = 300pts

Combined Arms Detachment 2
Lord, Gauntlet of Fire = 60pts
Obelisk = 300pts

= 1840pts

3 Super Heavies, 1 with Coalescent C'Tan powers, with 12x 5 Shot S7 Tesla, Dangerous Terrain against Flyers,

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Cut gauntlets and take nightmare Shroud to tank on one of the Immortals units? I personally don't think GoFs are worth it.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
No I mean stick one of the overlords at the front of the immortals unit then he can tank wounds on his 2+ 5+++ to protect the immortals behind him

·
Rattlehead
6,741 Posts
I'd be kinda tempted to bring a min Reclamation Legion and then spam Obelisks since they come as a Formation along with 0-2 Monoliths which would minimise the infantry. As it is, you basically have 510pts wasted on a handful of Str5 AP4 shots.

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Rattlehead
6,741 Posts
The Reclamation legion comes in at ~480pts without upgrades and loses Objective Secured.
Fair enough. Objective Secured I can't see being huge with such a fragile scoring presence, but in hindsight a re-roll on the BRB traits is probably worth it over bringing awkward troops units and hey, OS is never a bad thing to have.

And I honestly took the Gauss because Terminators suck to face as Crons.
Really? I've never done very well against Crons with Terminators other than a Paladinstar; the horrendous amount of anti-infantry they put out as well as flatly superior melee options in Wraiths (especially so now, and Lychguard make Terminators crap themselves too with their new price and RP) has always been my undoing.

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
1 - 10 of 10 Posts