Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,

Just looking for abit of feedback/recomendations on the following list for an upcoming friendly tourney.

I wanted a huuuge amount of Flying Monstrous Creatures.

HQ
Fateweaver
Lord of Change ML3, Impossible Robe, 1x Greater, 1x Exalted (Grimoire for Fateweaver)

Troops
2x 3 Nurglings

Heavy Support
3 Daemon Princes, Mark of Tzeench, ML2, Wings, Armour

Datasheet:
Bloodthirster of Unfettered Fury, 1x Greater Reward for Rampage, unless something better comes out.

So what do you think, will it work or struggle?

I thiink its a legal list. The Bloodthirster in Warzone Fenris is a datasheet? I hope lol!

It also clocks in at 1830 points. What should I put my last 20 points on?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Yeah that list is legal, you just have to put the bloodthirster as a HQ. Datasheets don't let you take models on their own, thats just the name for the unit entry. But you can have 2 HQs in a combined arms detachment, meaning that your list is perfectly legal.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Issue here is that you have no real board control and most of your attack is dependent on good psychic rolls. If you want to keep this kind of list I'd switch out one of the tzeentchi princes for a Slaaneshi one and give it two lashes of despair and three psyker levels in biomancy so you can iron arm yourself and have 4d6 Str 9 AP- Rending shots at 12" that can be skyfire or not (if he's in the air as he should be). Still only one shot at one target but almost guarantees a unit is being deleted per turn.

If you're really wanting FMC's out of daemons you might as well do an infernal tetrad and then run a small CAD (or if you have the models one of the big formations). A tallyband made of nurglings is ridiculously cheap (in game at least).

Hope that helped!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Issue here is that you have no real board control and most of your attack is dependent on good psychic rolls. If you want to keep this kind of list I'd switch out one of the tzeentchi princes for a Slaaneshi one and give it two lashes of despair and three psyker levels in biomancy so you can iron arm yourself and have 4d6 Str 9 AP- Rending shots at 12" that can be skyfire or not (if he's in the air as he should be). Still only one shot at one target but almost guarantees a unit is being deleted per turn.

If you're really wanting FMC's out of daemons you might as well do an infernal tetrad and then run a small CAD (or if you have the models one of the big formations). A tallyband made of nurglings is ridiculously cheap (in game at least).

Hope that helped!
You cant have 2 lash of despairs on the same model.

·
Registered
50 Posts
So say you didn't get iron arm, you still have 2d6 Str 6 AP- Rending shots on a FMC with 3 psyker levels. Meaner than a tzeentch prince with psyker lvl 2. If you don't have iron arm then you most likely have endurance. Not a bad deal either.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts