Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, got tired of zerkers and plague marines and wanted something different. Since T-sons is an option, wanted to give this a try first as MoS means they go first. (yeah bad joke)

Winged Lash Prince

Lash Sorcerer

Noise Marines x9
8xSB
1xBM
Rhino w/Havoc

Noise Marines x9
8xSB
1xBM
Rhino w/Havoc

Noise Marines x9
Champ/P.Weap/Doom Siren
Rhino
(Sorcerer here)

Dreadnought
MM/XArmour

Dreadnought
MM/XArmour

Dreadnought
MM/XArmour

Defiler
DCCW

Defiler
DCCW

Well as uninteresting as it seems, I think it's time I used the dust collectors on the self. When i compare this to my usual 1850 list, I feel underpowered with only 3 Troops. I am open for critism to help make this a decent list if only for the fun games as I am tired of winning all the time against casual players and feel like giving them a chance (well sorta I do have two lashes, lol/sigh).

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am attempting to do more shooty as most of my lists are assaulty. I mean, come on, this is the bloody 41st century i wanna see guns not assault!

I think i may change the second BM squad to an assualt'ish squad with a champ and siren and dropping prince in favor for another sorcerer or blissgiver champ to assist in assault.

Yes defilers are set up with 2 DCCWs. I would like to use a third but only possess 2. Oblits are out of the question, I love them and all, but time to use something else, havocs just a little overpriced by 5 points with 4 MLs.

I just wanted to try the dreads with a MM and use the 45 degree arc rule and discuss it with opponet pre-game. If opponet agrees to this, then I will have front arc cover saves with dreads making a wall and defilers loobing shells over their heads.

Thanks for the input so far guys.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts