Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 3 of 4 Posts

· DA GOLDEN WAAAGH
1,283 Posts
It certainly is the pivitol question that all player must face, ork players particularly.

How best do we stomp our enemies into the ground and smash them assunder.

My main thought would be to recommend you towards the power of the mighty battlewagon, simply the power of the mighty ork APC. I will recomend you (and blow my own horn of course) to check out my battlewagon lists, particularly the newer 5 battlewagon lists, there is my best attempt at a strong list to fight against as many lists as i possibly can.

Apart from that meganobs are certainly a good option for a broad option, you could probably use the meganobs paired with grotsnik for the rampage + high strength for ultimate death, particularly good against most deathstars and just about anything else really.

Apart from that experimentation certainly is required, to match the best units to fight you foes. Apart from that glancing through the tactica articles certainly always helps.

· DA GOLDEN WAAAGH
1,283 Posts
Certainly seems like a decent list. Personally seems like much to many toys and not enough boys. Against any decent army with some firepower to sling will disable the strong parts of this list. At least thats what I've always found with these style of list, but with good play they can perform well in some circumstances.

1 - 3 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.