Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm trying to build an 1850 Nurgle list to run at my local game night. The meta is pretty comp, but we enjoy fluffy games quite a bit. This is what I'm looking at so far.

Typhus

5x PM w/ 2x Plasma, Champ, PF, Rhino
35x Plague Zombies

Blight Drone
Blight Drone
Helldrake

Fire Raptor

Typhus and Zombies blob up the field while the PM take objectives. Flyers fly around and blast people.

I also have Be'lakor who would be fun to fit in. Maybe I can move the list up to 2k and drop the third PM squad while increasing the others to 7x PM each.

Any advice?

·
Critique for da CriticGod
3,351 Posts
I'm mighty out of the loop. It looks decent to me, but it lacks some of the oomph from the spawn/bikes that seem to dominate most CSM lists these days.

What's the flyer use in your area?
And how do you plan on equipping the 'drake?

How good are blight drones? They look like little flying Mike Wazowskis, but I don't know how effective they are.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Flyer use is quite heavy. As is the use of Quad Guns and other anti-flyer tech. I'll probably try the Helldrake with the cannon first. Lots of MEQ in the area, but the Blight Drones are S8 AP3 Large Blast. With shrouded. As to how good they are? AV12/11/10 with 2HP. Twin-Linked Auto cannon and a 36" Battle Cannon equiv. Can hover as well. Not too shabby for 150 points.

·
Critique for da CriticGod
3,351 Posts
That all sounds pretty good. As long as they don't get interceptored they'll do quite a number on the enemy.

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Honestly i'll drop powrfists from plague champion. They already wound at 4+ everything, so you just need meltabombs to waste vehicles. that would save you 60 pts that you could employ in 2 unit of 1 spawn for fast objective grabbing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts