Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just thought i'd throw up this new concept for some quick critisizm, is it too static what do you think?

farseer
doom, guide, stones, rOwitnessing

6 Fire Dragons

8 Dire Avengers
exarch, bladestorm, duel SC
Wave Serpent
misslelauncher, stones

8 Dire Avengers
Wave Serpent
misslelauncher, stones

8 Dire Avengers
Wave Serpent
misslelauncher, stones

2 Vypers
brightlances, shuriken cannons

5 Warp Spiders
exarch, withdraw, duel spinner

5 Warp Spiders
exarch, withdraw, duel spinner

Falcon
brightlance

Fire Prism
stones

Fire Prism
stones

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Well, I am not the biggest fan of tiny Warp Spider squads or of Vypers at all for that matter. So, I would drop those Vypers to boost up the Warp Spiders.

The Bright Lances (if deemed necessary) are going to be much more accurate on something like the Wave Serpents.

No Holo Fields on the Falcon? Fire Dragons going into it? And a Bright Lance to boot... That is a tad bit too many points to throw into a transport that you likely won't shoot much with and will have trouble surviving after the opponent sees what is inside. You could get a cheaper Wave Serpent that will do the whole transport thing faster and safer. All you sacrifice there is the Pulse Laser, which I don't see you shooting both if the Dragons are going somewhere.

Still its a list worth trying.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i think i will try taking out the vypers and maybe just taking a single 10 man squad of spiders I unno tho, im deffinatly going to try and save some points for the holo-fields. post a new list soon

1 - 3 of 3 Posts