Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, looking for your insight into my list, looking to be a bit on the competitive side as I expect to face more than a few Wraithknights. I think this list is pretty good on the alpha strike, but I'm not so sure it does very well going second.

GK Nemesis Strike Force 900 Pts

Librarian w/ Storm Bolter, Mastery level 3

GK Terminators (5)

Nemesis Dreadknight w/ Heavy Incinerator, Heavy Psycannon, Nemesis Great Sword, and Personal Teleporter

Nemesis Dreadknight w/ Heavy Incinerator, Heavy Psycannon, Nemesis Great Sword, and Personal Teleporter

Kaldor Draigo

White Scars Allied Detachment 950 pts

Kor'Sarro Khan on Moondrakken

Command Squad on Bikes w/ Apothecary, 4 Grav Guns, 4 Storm Shields

Bike Squad w/ 2 Grav guns, 2 extra bikers

Stormtalon Gunship w/ Skyhammer Missiles

Centurion Devistator Squad w/ 3 missile launchers, 3 grav guns, 3 grav amps and omniscope

The idea is the Termies camp a home field objective, or prance around with the librarian, the librarian if not prancing with terminators joins Draigo and the Centurions on a tour of the enemy backfield, while the bikes rush centerfield and the 'talon comes on to help mop up infantry.The dreadknights muck about being dreadful. Thoughts?

·
Registered
3 Posts
You say your up against wraith knights?
The dread knights will get crushed before they even do anything. They can be affective if u bring them in around 2nd/3rd turn but they will get targeted. I'd drop them and bring in a paladin brick with draigo and the Libby. Put a banner and an apoc in the squad to give +1 attack and 5+ fnp. Throw all ur dice and try get invis

1 - 2 of 2 Posts