Infantry
HWT, Lascannons x 3
HWT, Heavy Bolters x 3
SWT, Flamers x 3 (Vendetta)
Vets, Plasmaguns x 3, Chimera
Vendetta x 3
Leman Russ x 3
Manticore x 1

What do you think? I think I have my bases covered but am not sure...maybe 3 Autocannons instead of Lascannons? More Vets and Chimeras?

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
CCS, Meltagun x 2, Grenade Launcher x 1, Astropath x 1
PCS
Infantry
Infantry
HWT, Lascannons x 3
HWT, Heavy Bolters x 3
SWT, Flamers x 3 (Vendetta)
Vets, Plasmaguns x 3, Chimera
Vendetta x 3
Leman Russ x 3
Manticore x 1

What do you think? I think I have my bases covered but am not sure...maybe 3 Autocannons instead of Lascannons? More Vets and Chimeras?
Solid. Is the CCS going inside a vendetta? if not, you might want to reconsider the special weapons. Melta on foot is not so scary. On foot i'd give them a lascannon or maybe a missile launcher and a couple of snipers
Also,the heavy bolters just don't compare with autocannons.
Also, you have 3 vendettas for the lascannon galore...you could have 3 missile launchers instead of 3 lascannons in those HWS.
I'd say go 3missile launchers for horde control and 3 autocannons for light armour killing duty.
Nothing more to add, really.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks brother! I had the CCS in a Chimera. The only squad in a Vendetta would be the SWT with 3 Flamers. I will definitely switch out to 3 Missile Launchers, it was late when I wrote the list...a buddy of mine wants me to go to a big tournament with him in August and I want to get a list so I know what the hell I HAVE to paint :grin:

·
Registered
3,694 Posts

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts