Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys here is my final draft for the crimson fists army im going to start collecting to get back into the game after too long an absence

HQ- Kantor

TROOPS- 10 man tactical w/ plasma cannon, plasma gun, vt sgt power weapon
5 scouts w/ heavy bolter (hellfire shells), vt sgt power weapon, teleport homer X2
Land speeder storm w/ assault cannon X2

ELITES- 10 sternguard w/ 2 heavy flamers, power fist
Drop pod
5 terminators w/ assault cannon
Ironclad dreadnought w/ heavy flamer, melta gun
Drop pod

FAST ATTACK- landspeeder w/ multimelta , assault cannon

HEAVY SUPPORT- centurions w/ 3 missile launchers, 3 heavy bolters, omniscope
Thunderfire cannon

Let me know what u guys think, cheers

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
Off the top of my head, I would say if you're going to go Battle Forged take more Troops and capitalize on the benefits. If you want to take a bunch of killy, take a bunch of of killy and skip the two placeholder looking Troops choices.

Otherwise, it looks like a decent enough list. I'd rather take three drop pods than two and I have a strong dislike for Land Speeders. They can be wrecked by massed S4 fire, which is basically every Troops unit in my gaming group.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I c where u are coming from ntaw, i could swap out the tactical squad give the sternguard some combis and add another thunerfire in a drop pod maybe dont have my codex at hand but will look into this further. Thanks for the advice

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I havent bought the models yet i only have 5 sternguard a command squad and scouts. I will be looking to start buying this weekend.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts