- Mag Launcher
- Drop Pod
Furioso Dreadnought 165 pts
- Frag Cannon
- Heavy Flamer
- Mag Launcher
- Drop Pod

Total: 1851 pts

Libby goes with outflanking scouts(any ideas on what powers to take?). Dreads come down all accurate like and shred stuff. Might ds the jumper asm squad like a suicide melta unit since they come down accurately due to dante. Tac squad combat squads and goes for a mid field objective(what combi-weapon should i use?). I feel a little weird without a backfield obj camping unit, but I guess this is a very in your face list after all. Also any ideas on how to scale to 2000 points? (I have no more vehicles...)

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
The Libby can't Outflank with the Scouts and can't go in a Rhino because of his TDA, only other place for him is...uh...in the Drop Pod with the Assault marines? Seems a little lackluster to me. I'd wager you've got to rejig to accommodate that guy in a useful scenario or finger something else out. Maybe drop the second Detachment, put the Furiosos back into the BSF and play a Chaplain with Valour's Edge leading your DC? As for the comb-weapons, I'd drop all three of them for dual inferno pistols on the Drop Pod Assault sergeant. Being able to spread that squad out against two armour facings on a Knight is critical to success sometimes.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So I played a game with this list last night. I definitely played the scouts librarian thing wrong...oops. It had no effect on the game though. I played a wraith heavy eldar army with wraith knight and three wraith units and a wraith lord... We only went three turns before some severe weather prompted an end to the game. I was way ahead on VP but in danger of being tabled. I don't play often, but Knights do not seem super common at the store I play at. While I love my furiosos I am tempted to drop one and put the other assault squad in that drop pod, and try to fit in another tactical squad in that rhino.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts