Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

81 - 88 of 88 Posts

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,044 Posts
Wait, the Wrestle, Giggle, Bitch-Slap incident? Bah, should have picked something else we haven't already covered

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
124 Posts
Second book, Russ, up on the returned wonderful preorder. Have pushed the button immediately of course but I'm really hoping the story is better than the Gulliman offering. Book looks again awesome though!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Having just finished the Guilliman story I can honestly say I was underwhelmed.

I have no idea what the point of "some Ork battle" has to do in the greater scheme of the Primarch and his thoughts/background.

Very weird.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Having just finished the Guilliman story I can honestly say I was underwhelmed.

I have no idea what the point of "some Ork battle" has to do in the greater scheme of the Primarch and his thoughts/background.

Very weird.
Yea it was rubbish. I haven't heard much positive about the guilliman book. I'm giving Russ a go though, really hope they get better. Looking forward to Magnus too.

Hope springs eternal! I think like yourself I was hoping for something slightly more insightful than some crappy battle book.

·
Registered
321 Posts
If I could spend all my money on these beautiful books I would. *sigh* Neverthless, I wanted to ask about limited editions. I see Magnus is soon out but no limited edition available. Only for Perturabo.

Are they sold out so quickly ? Not that I would buy them (I am aiming for hardbacks now) but it they are gone so quickly I will have to watch very carefully when book about Lion is available for pre-order.

I also guess that no release order was given right ?

·
Registered
191 Posts
Limited edition of MAgnus has been and gone, it is indeed sold out, gorgeous book it is aswell, they all are actually... Saw a copy of the Guilliman LE go for near £200 a week or so back!

81 - 88 of 88 Posts