Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys! I have a 1750 point list I am looking to get reviewed any advice would be greatly appreciated!

My plan is to run khan, chapter master and the command squad all together and charge them up the field and pretty much sit back and shoot with everything else unless i can win combat :p

khan (150)
bike

chapter master (225)
artifcer armour
storm shield
power fist
combi grav
bike

command squad (150)
bikes
apothcary

5 bikes 105 (150)
2 grav guns
combi grav
melta bombs

5 bikes 105 (150)
2 grav guns
Combi grav
melta bombs

5 bikes 105 (135)
2 grav guns

5 bikes 105 (130)
2 melta guns
meltabombs

mortis contemptor (180)
2 assult cannons

mortis contemptor (180)
2 assult cannons

thunderfirecannon 100

thunderfirecannon 100

thunderfirecannon 100

thanks a lot in advance!

kyle

·
Rattlehead
6,741 Posts
I, erm...

Maybe swap one squad of Gravs out for Meltas to help with anti-tank? You're already just going to DROWN MEQs in bullets...

Apart from that, yeah, this is pretty much what I'd show someone as an exemplar White Scars list.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I, erm...

Maybe swap one squad of Gravs out for Meltas to help with anti-tank? You're already just going to DROWN MEQs in bullets...

Apart from that, yeah, this is pretty much what I'd show someone as an exemplar White Scars list.
thanks for the idea i did struggle with tanks before and i dont know why i haven't already done this specially since tanks seem to be coming back this edition i wasn't sure about the chapter master he is quite expensive then i have to take a command squad for him to go with

1 - 3 of 3 Posts