Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Ask me about Pins
1,408 Posts
To mirror the other comments, you just don't have enough punch... Have you considered combat squadding your tacs and giving them a Razorback w/ a good gun... that would give you two more things that had a real threat every turn.

Also, the Tunderfire cannon is not a real threat to vehicles and if you move your rhinos, the Missile Launcher is out of play that turn... So once I can drop the pred, it's just a matter of shooting everything at your Termies... Once those two threats are gone (turn 1 unless you're real lucky) then you're out of ranged threat.

I would suggest you either build the list around the cannons or the termies... but I don't think you can do both effectively.

·
Ask me about Pins
1,408 Posts
I think if you switch the Razorbacks to Las/Plas or TL Las you'll be perfect. Certainly run the Autocannon setup if you dig... but I think after a while you'll come over to the dark side :) I tried Auto-backs for a while, but was underwhelmed with thier performance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.