10x Tactical squad, plasma gun, rhino w dozer 195
10x Tactical squad, plasma gun, rhino w dozer 195
4x bikes, 2x grav guns 114
4x bikes, 2x grav guns 114
Devastator squad, 4x lascannons 150
3x Stalker squad 225
Suppression Force (1x MM land speeder, 2x WW) 185
ADL 50

I'd like to find the points to push the bike squads up to 5 men each, as 4 feels a little small. The list should be self-explanatory, terminator libby rides with the sternguard and will probably take psychic shriek and prescience. For the unaware, the bones of osrak relic gives +1 warp charge and rerolls to failed powers. I figured the stalker squad would be good to try to squeeze in for fliers and wave serpents, but I've never used them in a game. Let me know what you think of the list!
-Arcticor

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
I'd like to find the points to push the bike squads up to 5 men each, as 4 feels a little small.
Drop the ADL? I assume it's there to shelter your tanks which makes sense but it's the only way I see for you to go without changing up some unit selections.

I figured the stalker squad would be good to try to squeeze in for fliers and wave serpents
If your opponent uses a lot of those units then this would be true, that's a lot of S7 for any unit to deal with. If you get caught against someone with a lone Flier or not many (or any) Skimmers the unit will be a lot less worth its points.

Personally, since it's Sentinels of Terra, I'd like to see more Devastators and Centurions. Heck, even more Tactical squads for some extra Close Ranged Bolter Drill fun. I've faced a few Demi/Battle Companies and it sucks to get in close even without re-rolls to-hit. Massed bolters can win games!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts