Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sooooo I was initially trying to make a deathwing assault army, but i realized GK can just kind of do it a lot better.... Same list idea though. Here's what I've come up with:

GK detachment:
-Librarian, ML3, storm bolter, two nemesis falchions 140
-Terminator squad (Justicar + termie w sword, 2 termies w force halberd, 1 termi w hammer and cannon) 199
-Terminator squad (Justicar + termie w sword, 2 termies w force halberd, 1 termi w hammer and cannon) 199
-Nemesis Dreadknight, heavy incinerator, heavy psycannon, greatsword, teleporter 225
-Nemesis Dreadknight, heavy incinerator, heavy psycannon, greatsword, teleporter 225

Inquisitoral Detachment:
-Ordo Malleus Inquisitor, ML1, 3x servo skulls, termi armor, daemon hammer, psycannon 119

Officio Assassinorum Detachment:
-Vindicare Assassin 150

Fortification:
-Imperial Bastion w comms relay 95

Total is 1750. Idea is fairly simple, only the vindicare assassin (in the bastion) starts on the field, and he uses the comms to bring everyone else in on turn 1. Sweet sweet dakka commences. Librarian will roll on div.. Thoughts?
-Arcticor

·
Registered
434 Posts
I love the list. I don't like terminators that much, but it could be fun. It reminds me of a list I saw using an ML2, falchion Libbie, one terminator squad like your minus a halberd, and two of your dreadknights. Then repeat for the allied detachment giving two terminator squads and four dreadknights! At 1750 you'd have just enough for an imperial bunker with comms and a Vindicare. I know it's a totally different feel, it just looks like good times to me!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts