Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello people, im gonna use this list for the 3 round GW North american warhammer 40k tournament. From past experiences this list has turned out to be very good for me so im gonna try it on a tournament scale.
HQ's
Deamon prince MOS lash wings 155
Deamon prince MOS lash wings 155

Troops
10x plaque marine squad w/ 2 meltas, and a plaque champ with a power fist 290
Rhino w/ extra armor 50

10x plaque marine squad w/ 2 meltas, and a plaque champ with a power fist 290

10x khorne berserkers w/ skull champ with a powerfist 250

Heavy

2x obli's 150

2x obli's 150

Land raider w/ daemonic possesion dozer blade and a havoc launcher 260

Let me know what you guys think
Thanks for your time

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
The only thing I'd think about changing is the size of the squads. You could drop 6 PM's and 2 zerks for another 6 man PM objective sitter with some Plasma guns.

Or better yet, two more rhinos.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Looks all fine, but drop the PM's to 7 men (6 + Champ) and the Zerkers to 8 men(7 + Champ). Use the points to grab one rhino for the other PM squad (I assume the Zerks aare in the LR?)

·
Registered
565 Posts
I would use vindis instead of oblits because of lash. Other than that, a solid list. I agree with the previous comments about the squads being too big... drop them down for another squad. 8 man khorne, 7 man plagues. Buy an objective camper squad. Good luck!

EDIT: drop the possession/havoc launcher/dozer blade on the LR. None of its really necessary, you can take extra armor if you really want to. But the AV is so high that it doesn't matter that much.

·
Registered
320 Posts
other than what everyone is saying I would drop the dozer blade on the LR. it's extra points you an add to a squad

1 - 6 of 6 Posts