Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What ho fellow geeks!

Ok so my aim as is most of ours, is to make the best list i can to win the most games so i can feel superior to my friends and other gamers.

There are a few stipulations i like to adhere to when i make a list though- Jetbike Farseer and Seer council- i love 'em, they always work for me, i've had a lot of use out of 'em, and i spent a lot of time modding and painting them!

I'd love to put my beautifully modded Wraithlord in too- but it's just not going to happen...

Anyway without further addo...:

Eldrad (rides in Bright Lance WS with Dire Avengers)

Jetseer: Doom, Fortune, RofWit, Spirit Stones

Jetlocks x8: 1x Enhance, 7x Destructor

Fire Prism

Fire Prism

Fire Dragons x5
Wave Serpent, TL Shu Can

Dire Avengers x 5
Wave Serpent, Spirit Stones, Twin Linked Bright Lance

Dire Avengers x 5
Wave Serpent, TL Shu Can

Dire Avengers x 5
Wave Serpent, TL Shu Can

This has to be the ultimate Eldar list with what's available right now surely...

Controversial?

Please give vent to your opinions below...

· Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thx for that Araenion, i made a couple of typos- now corrected! Its funny you should say that about Eldrad, because i was thinking the same... i may swap him out for a normal farseer.

I really believe in massed flamer templates, so the thought of ditching some is vexing me... but maybe your right... maybe i could go to 5. lol (like a gypsy at a car boot sale!)

· Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So for my money, Those Fire Dragons would be where I park my biggest scariest Farseer. =)
Agreed, i think this is his new home.

However- i'm thinking of re-writing my list before i paint all those extra wave serpents!- in fact i'm just going to post a fresh list now... different enough to warrant a new thread i feel.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.