Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so i have a 1750 list and i want to make it a 2k list and i honestly dont know what to do i was thinking replace one ml in the fangs for a las cannon per squad idk... well anyway heres the list

1 Rune Priest- COTS
8 Grey Hunters- Standard/MOTW/Meltagun
1 Wolf Guard- PF/Combi-melta
Rhino

2 X 9 Grey Hunters- Standard/MOTW/Meltagun
1 Wolf Guard- Pf/Combi-melta
Rhino

3 X 6 Long Fangs- 5 ML
Razorback- TLLC

2 X 2 Land Speeders Multi-melta/ Heavy Flamer

1749 points Total
---------------------------------

So once again all feedback is appreciated i was thinking maybe more grey hunters in a rhino or swap out a ml for a las cannon in each squad of fangs.... so many choices lol thanks again for the feedback.

·
Registered
54 Posts
i dont know the space wolves,
but if they have terminator's add a group of them or make a HQ choice pimp out or something.or add more troop's to the army idk i never played as them or fought them.
or bring in a allie to them.

·
Eastern Potent
2,654 Posts
Well, on a more Helpful note- Do you have more models available? Or are you just working with what is in this list? I would say maybe swap some weapons, and see if you could sub something as a wolf lord, he is pretty powerful. I dont really get why you have a Razorback attached to the Longfangs, you have them with MLs, unless you just want fire support tank.

·
Registered
316 Posts
well....i am a big fan of the Dakka Dreadnought(2 twin-linked auto cannons)...you can put 2 of them in this list...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts