Speeder Squad - MM/HF
=70

Speeder Squad - MM/HF
=70

Dakkapred
=85

Dakkapred
=85

I'd like to split the 10m tacs into 6 5m with razors as well as get another pred, but I'm limited on rhino chassis's. Overall, this list hasn't been doing too badly.

Tear it up.

·
Registered
324 Posts
you do have lots of firepower with lots of high str, low ap weapons but what happens if they get to you? if the list is working for you, keep rolling with it, but there are some changes i would make to tweak this list.

Libby Null, Might
=100
:eek:k:

Tac - M, Las Las/plas Razorback
=245

Tac - M, Las, Las/plas Razorback
=245

Tac - M, Las, Las/plas Razorback
=245
what does the M stand for? wasnt really sure. but otherwise i think the sarg's need either a PW or PF, your going to have a hard time stopping an army that manages to get by your shooting or DS behind you. Also, if your banking on the razorbacks delivering some marines to the line they should have EA to keep them moving but if you are just using them for the heavy weapon maybe not so much but its always nice incase they cant shoot for a turn you can get them to safety.

Dread - Dual TL Autocannons
=125

=125

=125
this again stems from your extreme lack of CC capability. i would mix up the weapons a bit, give one or two of them a DCCW or even making one of them a ironclad. AV13 is always a plus.

Speeder Squad - HB + Typhoon
x2 =180

Speeder Squad - MM/HF
=70

Speeder Squad - MM/HF
=70
:eek:k:

Dakkapred
=85

Dakkapred
=85
nothing really wrong here, but i think a vindi here would serve you as well if not better.

I hope that helps or atleast gives you some ideas. happy hunting! :victory:

·
Registered
59 Posts
I totally agree with Blood_Knight on his acessment of your army list.

But I wondering what you do when the enemy reaches your lines. I play against orks all the time and on matter how big the board or how strong my gun line of Space MArines are they will get there and rip in to the first unit the assault but then my counter punch of terminators or dreadnought (somtimes even a 5 man squad of assualt marines) comes in my turn after and I beat his sorry green butt off of my power armored lines.

The Heavy support slots are nicely filled, so is the awesome Librarian.

The "rifleman" dreadnoughts are ok but like Blood Knight mentioned you NEED some kind of close combat essence to the army.

Good Luck and May the Emperor's grace be with you.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
how about switching down to a plasma/ccw? I pick up some more ap2 to boost null zone and have something that looks like it can hurt something.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts