Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
4,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry for my many lists, im sure people are getting sick of me posting them lol.

This is my first attempt at 1750...

CCS
- 4 Melta
- Chimera (ML/HF)
165 points

PCS (Goes in Vendetta)
- 3 Flamers
45 points

Infantry Squad
- Autocannon
60 points

Infantry Squad
- Autocannon
60 points

Infantry Squad
- Autocannon
60 points

10 Vets
- 3 Melta
- Chimera (ML/HF)
155 points

10 Vets
- 3 Melta
- Chimera (ML/HF)
155 points

10 Vets
- 3 Melta
- Chimera (ML/HF)
155 points

10 Vets
- 3 Melta
- Chimera (ML/HF)
155 points

10 Vets
- 3 Melta
- Chimera (ML/HF)
155 points

Vendetta (PCS mounted inside)
130 points

Leman Russ Battle Tank
150 points

Leman Russ Battle Tank
150 points

Leman Russ Battle Tank
150 points

1745 points

Is the list effective at all?
Should i be dropping something for a Commisar?

·
Registered
221 Posts
... and yet you don't put one in my challenge threads.

Well melta spam is always effective, as you know putting them in vendettas is preferred but not necessary.

I have been sitting here for the past 30 mins trying to figure out how I would beat this list.

Honestly it is very good. I would struggle against it with my Orks, and witch hunters but I think my SW would be able to take it out.

You are correct about a lot of KP but I think you can take out plenty before they will take too many of yours. Crap I hate IG.

Damn you and your cheese
--------
Additional:
-I am new to the IG codex (my mate plays it and I have only recently picked it up for myself) so disregard my feelings if other people disagree with me

·
Registered
72 Posts
i don't think a commissar is needed. just don't combine squads unless its a kill point game. AC are ok but not a big investment that you'll need to protect

·
Registered
3,407 Posts
Good list...I wouldn't worry about a Commissar because you don't have any Artillery. Than again, it depends on who your opponent is. If they have any DS/Outflankers and get into your Unfantry they will run away without a Commissar.

It's a bit moot anyway, because I can't easily see anything that you could drop to be able to afford one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts