243 points

2 obliterators
150 points

2 obliterators
150 points

2 obliterators
150 points

1758 points

The Obliterators would hold the backline while the PM squads sit on objectives and the Berzerkers assault held objectives. The Princes would use lash to move threatening enemy units away, or to bunch the enemy units up so that the obliterators can pick them off. Any help or suggestions will be appreciated, thanks.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I like the list alot and seems very stong. inorder to get rid of the 8 points i would make one PF into a PW

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
This is a standard Dual Lash list. A bit troop heavy but that is alright. Each of your squads is the correct size and their load outs are appropriate.

All in all, it is a strong, if cookie-cutter, list.

·
Registered
941 Posts
I like the list alot and seems very stong. inorder to get rid of the 8 points i would make one PF into a PW
probably on one of the Plague marine squads, I run a 2 melta gun, 7 plague marines and champ w/ PW, and it works fine!:biggrin:

·
Registered
592 Posts
probably on one of the Plague marine squads, I run a 2 melta gun, 7 plague marines and champ w/ PW, and it works fine!:biggrin:
No.

Make one of the berzerkers the Power Weapon. Takes advantage of I5 on the charge.

Plague marines usually always hit last anyways, so a powerfist does way more.

·
Registered
592 Posts
yes, what you say is theoretically true, but I have done this in battle it took down a carnifex!:biggrin::so_happy:
Then you were lucky. That still doesn't make it a logical point.

·
Registered
941 Posts
I guess...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts