Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So basically this is a list I was thinking of taking to a local tournament. I'm really not sure how it'll do but what do you guys think?

Commander Dante-225

2xPriest-150
2xJump Packs

5xSanguinary Gaurd-250
Chapter Banner
Power Fist
infernus Pistol

5xSanguinary Gaurd-220
Powerfist
Infernus Pistol

5xSanguinary Gaurd-210
Powerfist
Infernus Pistol

Stormraven Gunship-215
T.L.Lascannon
T.L.Multi-Melta
Extra Armour

Stormraven Gunship-240
Typhoon Missile Launcher
T.L.Plasma Cannon
Extra Armour

Stormraven Gunship-245
Hurricane Bolters
Extra Armour

So Basically Dante rides in the Unit with the Banner and the Priests go with the other 2. The Stormraven should provide enough fire for some anti-tank and to soften up some horde units. How do you guys think this list would do?

·
Registered
186 Posts
18 models and 3 av 12 = death 4 u. :(
I think the stormraven is a great support unit, and even better for dropping troop with dread, not very fragile troop with no support.
sorry to be so harsh, but one look at this, and I think most people would agree they are tooled wrong, and other list will crush them by turn 2. add the with droping small unit that will get a pie plate followed by a tone of shooting. u will be hard pressed to not get tabled by turn 5.

·
Registered
6 Posts
In my opinion as someone who has been eating dirt from blood angels and killed in turn 3 I have found that 1 stormraven gunship with a furioso with blood talons and 5 saguanry guard and dante dropping into your opponents face if very distructive so take huge amounts of tacticals to win

1 - 4 of 4 Posts