Elites

Dreadnought (Assault Cannon, DCCW w/ Storm Bolter, Extra Armor) - 110

Fast

Land Speeder (Multi-Melta) - 65

Land Speeder (Multi-Melta) - 65

4 Bikes - 128
Attack Bike (Multi-Melta) - 65

Heavy Support

Predator Annihilator - 145 (Laz Turret, Laz Sponson)

Vindicator - 125

Vindicator - 125

Total Points: 1750

One Chaplain rides with the ML squad and the other Chaplain and Champion ride with the two power fist squads. ML rhino covers an objective with the Chaplain to keep righteous zeal form dragging them off it if the rhino goes boom. The other two ride into combat and do what Templars do. 2 LS and bike squads run around the table popping armor, vindies work on troops and the pred takes out anything scary. The dreadnought is basically just a mobile firing platform and cannon fodder that can still take out some troops.

·
Registered
720 Posts
The list looks really good.

I wouldn't take the bikes, never have had good experience with them.
And give the rocket squad a plasma. Flamer is to short ranged to used well with a rocket.
And why Chaplains? Why not a Cestalion?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Chaplains to save me from people exploiting the Righteous Zeal and pingponging my templars back and forth. Im taking the bikes because i've always liked them, and it gives me a fast MM that can get around the field easy but also has the 'cover' of 4 other bikes before it goes down, unlike the A10 LS's that work amazing but die faster. As for the flamer, i use it for the 'oh shit' moments when you get a squad of something like genestealers that are right up in your face from no where, it helps a bit.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hello brother! i advise you to change your HQ, 2 reclusiarchs? come on 95 points each? lost points......if you afraid of pinning etc... USE marcshall! 10 LD all table :) and can kill anything :).

Now to your list.

Troops :
use meltaguns at your squads 2 its ok and the other 1 flamer, leave the ML and use PF.

FASt ATtack :
add flamers to your LAnd speeders!!! so they can be dual jobs in battle melta antitank H.flamer vs horders :D

you play 4 bikes?? WITHOUT 3 meltaguns? or? 3 power weapons? what is their role then?

Heavy its ok...

Thats for me :) i hope i helped you :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts