·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would it work in a 1750 GT Style Event?

Faith Points: 12
Total: 1748
4 Independent Characters, 11 Jump Infantry, 50 Infantry, 1 Orbital Boom

127- Canoness, Blessed Weapon, Bolt Pistol, Frags, Jump Pack, Litanies of Faith, Book of St. Lucius
201- Saint Celestine
40- Inquisitor, Storm Bolter, Psycannon Bolts
110- Vindicare Assassin
164- 9 Battle Sisters, Veteran Superior, 2 Meltaguns, Imagifier
134- 4 Seraphims, Veteran Superior, 2 Twin Hand Flamers
156- 5 Seraphims, Veteran Superior, 2 Twin Hand Flamers
80- Melta Torpedo Orbital Strike
204- 9 Retributors, Veteran Superior, 4 Heavy Bolters, Imagifier
204- 9 Retributors, Veteran Superior, 4 Heavy Bolters, Imagifier

~dan

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'm not a bit fan of the orbital strikes. I think you'd be better served putting some of those battle sisters in rhinos. Since most of your Anti Tank is short ranged and in foot slogger squads, you definitely want to give them a way to close faster. If you dropped the melta torpedo and the meltas in one of those squads (I assume they cost 10 each in SoB as well), the other two could have rhinos. If you could pull together a few more points from somewhere to give those rhinos extra armor and/or smoke, even better.

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
I agree....

The Sisters really only have one viable anti-tank unit, and you have not chosen to use it. This means that your Sororitas really do need to close fast or they'll not close at all. A few Rhinos will do well in your army. Also, keep in mind the drawback of taking St. Celestine. Your opponents, if they are aware of it, will make her a priority target and reduce your chances of using any Faith when you need it dramatically. Also, think of the Imagifers... are they really worth it?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts