Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
HQ
Captain + Lightning Claw = 115
Honour Guard + Razor back = 170

Elite
Sanguinary Priest + Lightning claw + Melta bomb = 70
Sanguinary Priest + Lightning claw + Melta bomb = 70

Troops
Tactical Squad + missle launcher + Power Fist + Razor back + Lascannon with TL plasma = 285
Tactical Squad + missle launcher + Power Fist + Razor back + Lascannon with TL plasma = 285

Heavy Support
Predator + Side Lascannon = 135
Predator + Side Lascannon = 135
Vindicator = 145

Fast Attack
Baal Predator + HB + AC = 145
Baal Predator + HB + AC = 145

Total – 1700

Alright so basically my plan is going to gona split up my tac squads into combat squads. The two 5 man squad with missle launchers will sit at deployment trying to take out light vehicles. The Sanguinary Priests will join the other squad in the razor back with the power fist sgts. These guys will just head towars objectives while my HQ units will try to provide frontline support.
The two Baal Predators will give fire support while the rest of the army moves, same goes with the Predators but will try to take out tanks. Hopefully there will be enemy transports that will be wrecked and have forced its passengers to disembark cause thats where the vindi comes in. Also the razor backs will try to destroy any remaining vehicles.
The only concern I have is that there is only 28 units in power armor. 10 will be at the back of the army and 18 upfront. So hopefully FnP will help the guys out in the front line.

So thats the plan so far. Any tips and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the input guys.

@ the hive minds friend: I'm gona combat squad the tac units so the guy with the rocket launcher sits back while the rest moves up in Razor backs with the PF sarge. Though there is a good chance I will change them tanks to Lord Reevan suggestion.

@ Lord Reevan: Whoops my bad for not adding the points right and not telling the kit out of the baal.
Well the sang priest is tooled up that way cause I think in cc the opponent will attack him first so I much rather let the sang priest attack first with the LC to do as much damage as possible rather than a chain sword.
Also many thanks for the input with my troop choice. I didnt realize that. So I will change up my list abit. Esp for the suggested free points you showed me. Many thanks.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts