2x7 seekers
Transfixing gaze

1 prince of tzeentch
Bolt of tzeentch, gaze

2 prince of nurgle
Touch, flies, hide
Daemonic flight

some notes:
- First wave will include all the MC's, infantry in the other. (depending on mission etc)
- I would like to put UM on the bloodthirster, but I don't know what to drop for it.
- I know everybody here loves fiends, but I prefer seekers over fiends because 1) I converted some cheap ones 2) they have I6, so strike before charging BA and the like 3) the have grenades and 4) having all those MC's will draw a lot of attention, and they will be shot at a lot less.
- I was thinking about dropping one unit of seekers for more horrors, so I would have 2x8 horrors w/ 1 icon.
- Also, I'm considering dropping 1 nurgle prince in favor of another Tzeentch version. This will free up a lot of UM and icon's etc...

Please tell me what to change before I run of to buy the river trolls needed for the GUO and princes! thanks, Nightbringer

·
Registered
648 Posts
Seekers are good in their own ways (infantry in cover), but Fiends are better overall because of their durability, S and Hit & Run. Fielding a bunch of MCs require anti-tank shots to bring them down, but Seekers can be gunned down by basic weaponry, so target priority ends up easier for your opponent.

Dropping the icon can fit in Unholy Might. I'd also drop down to 3 units of 5 PBs, add Bolt to your Horrors and grab more Seekers.

As is, you'll suffer against mech since you don't have reliable mech busters like Fiends and Tzariots. BTs and DPs running after Rhinos isn't much fun.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Ok, so you're saying I'm low on AT? That's quite possible. Do you think this is a better list? I changed one of the DPs and removed one unit of seekers in favor of another unit of Horrors. I also added unholy might, bolts and more seekers. ATM I favor 2x8 plaguebearers w/ icon over 3x5, because that way they'll be more survivable when they drop in with the first wave. The lone Icon will then help de MC's arrive safely. Tell me what you think!:

1 bloodthirster
Might, blessing

1 great unclean one
Cloud of flies

2x8 plaguebearers
1x icon of chaos

2x8 horrors
Bolt of chaos
1x changeling

9 seekers
Transfixing gaze

2 prince of tzeentch