Chaos Lord (Nurgle) 140
Mark Of Nurgle
Power Fist
Melta Bomb
Total : 1781

·
Registered
76 Posts
Im not really sure what you're trying to do here.

First of all you have 5 HQ choices, which you cant have because the maximum is 2 (unless you play Apocalypse which requires minimum 3000pts).

you wont be able to use power wapons and heavy weapons in your CSM squads at the same time so you may want to consider one or the other.

your chosen are a very small and very expensive squad that was probably just going to get shot before thay can get into combat.

your terminators dont really seem to be doing much. i suggest you give them a reaper autocannon.

im not the biggest fan of chaos dreds, especially shooty dreads, since they changed the Crazed rule. your like to have your own forces shot at by it at least once during the course of a 6 turn game.

personally i dont think lucius is very good. Abbadon, Ariman, Kharn and Typus are all much better.

currently your army is illegal and even if you did play it how it is you would get shot to crap by shooty armies, over run my combat armies and thoroughly beaten by everything in between.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol first of all this is just temp for now, just getting this jotted down for now and adding up as i go XD Abbadon is one of the next things on my list as well as a few rhinos and a land raider. plus meh termi's i know and i'm tryin to get at least one heavy. But i digress your opinion is your own for my crappy army ^.^

1 - 3 of 3 Posts