Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
I hear you, restarted my mercs and have branched out into menith as well. What can I say, religious fanatics are fun to play.

As far as the list goes, I like it a lot. It has VERY hard hitting infantry and a 'jack that is concentrated win and lulz. I would say that the knights exemplar like defender's ward very much, especially when some of them start dying to push their stats up into the warjack range. The errants should be a bait/countercharge unit. They can hit pretty well in combat and quick work will be a pain to the opponent (especially if his warcaster is behind a line of infantry, POW 10 shots tend to add up). fire should support the KE and be ready to smash stuff when it's time for pop and drop. Kreoss is a good pick as he fits thematically as well as being a good caster to start off with (just keep him far away unless you absolutely need to, he has a 16" control range for a reason). My mercs and menites look forward to battling you one day.

·
Registered
616 Posts
:headbutt: I just saw kreoss and assumed it was pkreoss. In that case, have him up front stabbing the heretic scum. AFAIK, dispel doesnt stop the +5 arm and other feat bonuses, but I could be wrong.

Since it's eKreoss we're talking about, I would say sacrosant=win. You hit me? sit down then. Brutal when you're first wave is demolished and then the second wave just takes out the enemy on the ground. His feat is awesome, 2 attacks with p+s 11+ however many dead knights exemplar that auto hit is just wrong.

And yes, I do play almost every game (except for flames of war) and yes, I too envy the more developed countries.

btw, love the new avatar :good:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts