-2 psy cannons
-chimera
Purgination squad-245
-2 psy cannons
-chimera
Purgination squad-245
-2 psy cannons
-chimera

It plays well but needs something to keep the storm troopers together, they are getting gunned down quickly

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
Yeah, looks good, but 2 questions...

Do you have two Inquisitor Lords? You can only have one, and you have listed 2...

And...

Who the heck carries that Plasma Cannon in the Inquisitor Lords squad, a Gun Servitor? You have not listed anyone, and the Sage cant buy equipment if I remember correctly...

But other wise fine...

·
Registered
7 Posts
im assming gun servitors. And id drop one inquistor lord and put 2 of the stormy squads into rhinos. and drop the flamers on the third and just use it to screen for the inq lords.

How are your GK purgation squads running in chimeras thats not allowed unless you take inducted IG in Chimeras disembark the squad and embark the GK.

Also wouldnt it be cheaper to just use regular GK troops with 2 psycannons? you'd save 5 pts per psycannon.

And you really should get a psychic hood for 20 pts unlimted range is amazing.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Take the GK as troops since they won't be moving, they can at least hold an objective. Give the justicars of their squads a targeter. Also it doesn't seen like u have much anti-tank

·
Registered
157 Posts
Well the simple answer to your question is to to move the chimera from the purgation squads over to the IST as they can take a transport anyway. I would also move them over to the troops section like everyone said.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Don't bother with the terminator armour, use Artificer instead. It's 10 points cheaper and chances are you won't need the Inv. as your Inquisitors should be in cover.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts