Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, i recently thought of this list and was interested in any feedback that may be offered.

HQ:

Wraithseer
Bel-annath

TROOPS:

4x3 jetbikers

ELITES:

10wraithblades(ghostaxe, forceshield)

HEAVY:

3x wraithlords(2xflamer, ghostglaive)
Wraithknight

Total=1499pts

With bel-annath's changes to the force org chart( sacrificing 2troops and an elites slot for an additional heavy) and also being the only guaranteed way of securing fortune, i intend to have him footslog with the wraithblades with the wraithseer within 6" casting fortune on the wraithblades and the wraithseer's deliverance power on the wraithblades to provide me with a supertough anvil unit (3+ armour, 4+invun re-rollable with feel no pain from deliverance). The 5 MC's in the army will advance putting pressure on the enemy while the jetbikers either hide in cover or wait in reserves.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
129 Posts
You will be out-gunned! You need some potent ranged firepower, assuming you play on a standard 6' by 4' table.......

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i had some thoughts on that myself, i could substitute the wraithlords for base fire prisms to increase ranged punch.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Or remove a wraithblade or 2, to free up points for guns on the wraithlords. a unit of 10 is overkill IMO lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts