Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
First thoughts: You could drop the psycannon on the Captain and use the relic Storm Bolter, which gets you some points.

I'm also not convinced on the banner. I haven't studied it much, but it seems too costly for low point games. Or more specifically, small groupings of troops.

I'm also not sold on TWO squads of Purifiers. Useful, sure, but, at the same time... I dunno. Personal preference there I guess. I'd probably run a second squad of Terminators. But I'm at work, not sure how the points will work out there.

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
I like this one better, even if very little changed about it. The body count only changed by one, and you lost a few wounds, but I think the utility increased.

I believe I remember reading that a Comms Relay could be purchased WITHOUT the Aegis, making it even cheaper... a piece of battlefield debris or some such. I dunno. My own army list went with the full Aegis, but I also was throwing Vindicaires behind the wall, possibly. Dreadnoughts too, in some version (I wrote a full 2000pt list).

There's nothing wrong the falchions, and having the extra attacks are nice. Nothing wrong with halberds either for a compromise. S7 might make a difference against other characters or MCs, but that's really the only thing I can think of with them.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts