I.Vindicator 1
-siege shield 1
II.Vindicator 1
-siege shield 1

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well i have played that army 6 times now and the record with it 4 wins 1 tie 1 loss. i have played eldar and chaos. one match was a 2 vs 1 and i came out on top. The whole point of the army is to cripple the other player and let him/her bleed out. and dont put down the vindi's they killed a deamon prince for me while covering my assault squad.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The other variant i play is

dante
sang

assault 10
-melta 2
-thunder hammer 1

assault 10
-melta 2
-thunder hammer 1
-storm shield 1

Death company 3
-bolters 3

baal pred 1
-s.s heavy bolters
baal pred 1
-s.s heavy bolters

vindi 1
-siege shield 1

no laugh at the 3 death will you cause i seen them destroy 1 tank kill 1 hq and destroy 1 viper weapon (All in one game) its all about tactics.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
we played a pitch battle. what i had on the board was 2 baals and 1 vindi.The deamon prince took 1 round of shooting from one of my baal preds then followed up by the pie plates took 3 turns to bring him he went almost acrossed the board.. as for the hq i was playing againts eldar and i shot him to death in 1 turn(dante cursed him). as for the tank i got a few lucky rolls on damage then on pin i rolled 5 and 6.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.