-power fist
-sigil of corruption

20 Chaos cultists

3X5 Plague marines
-chaos rhino
-2 plasma guns

2XObliterator
-mark of nurgle

I just paperhammered out the leman russ punisher this morning and I just need treads and a pask but that can wait for another day :D

·
Warsmith
1,190 Posts
Looks like a good list. I would perhaps look at giving heavy stubbers to the cultists. Or dropping them for a hellbrute. But I should expect these changes to only make minor changes to the overall performance.

If I was to use this, I would lose some games as my local meta is getting very full of AV 14.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
our game was stretched up to 2000 points per player on a 2v2 game so i added 4 more oblits, 3bikers with 2flamers an a ml2 biker sorcerer but sadly we lost because i fielded my oblits singleton for versatility and we rolled big guns never tire, any other mission and we would have been gravy... sigh its my fault for midfielding them i guess but i was shooting everything in my army at this character riptide the entire game and didnt kill it and assaulted all my units into it also and nothing. I didnt ever even get around to shooting his hammerhead or other riptide it was stupid Tau spanked me. and the Tyranids while being almost wiped out spanked me as well by killing all but 2 of my 7 heavies before getting stuck in with two units left at the endgame it was a ridiculous game though I in 16 plasma shots I got hot 12 times thank gods for plague marine survivability but they were useless in such a small squad size it made me smh

1 - 3 of 3 Posts