Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've reduced a 2000 point list i used against a friend's deathguard to 1625 but really don't know what to take out further for 125 points. (The list did awesome against his forces...lovely lovely flamers)

Bloodthirster + might + blessing - 275
Skulltaker - 140 (part of a unit with the letters)
Herald of Khorne + juggernaut + fury (for vehicles) + might - 130 (unit with crushers)
3 x flamers - 105
3 x flamers - 105
3 x crushers + 1 x fury. 1 x icon - 155 (fury and icon added for wound allocations)
15 x bloodletters + 1 x icon - 265
7 x plaguebearers - 105
5 x horrors + changling - 90 (considering getting rid of the horrors but that leaves me with only two troops)
1 x prince + flight, hide, might, nurgle, flies, breath - 255 (i know the prince is expensive and i should get rid of flight but it gives him such great mobility.)

Any help here would be great.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Drop the herald of khorne. He seems to be the least useful for his points. 3 crushers are still capable of pulping entire termie squads without taking a loss so don't wory about them.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Should be fine, your list has allot of stuff that kills fellows in power armour. As long as you keep your big daemons alive long enough to kill any dreadnaughts and landraiders he has you should be fine. Maybe split your massive bloodletter unit into 2 separate units, having one big unit of blood letters just makes them easier to shoot at, and more likely to suffer a deepstrike misshap.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts