10 lootas-165
Troops
11 boyz-choopas-nob with PK-truck with extra armor-156
Fast attack
19 strom boyz's-nob with PK-eavy armor-280
6 Bikers-1 nob with PK-
Total 1534 (yes im over will adjsut latter)
Okay this list is based around 2 things
1.My oppenats expect me to feild a foot slogging hoard
2.They also think that orks suck at everything
This means i am undrestimated. This list is supposed to quickly get into comabt and tear it up with all the PK's floating around. The Lootas proivde support fire and the stromboys fuck over the support squads and HQ. My worries are if i have enough Anit-tank, if i have enough modles, and if the stromboys/nobz are going to make up their points. I dont want to have the stromboys get fousced, and im worried i lack heavy weapons.

So thoughts?

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
In short, it won't work.

First, your opponents are expecting you to be fielding a footslogging horde, this infers that's what your normally fielding, hence your strategy will have been shaped by that.

I use footsloggers myself and the guiding principle is that quantity is a quality all of its own. This means that your used to sending twenty-thirty Orks into an assault. This isn't something your going to be able to do with this list.

The Trukks are too easily destroyed, stranding any survivors, who won't last long in the open, even the Nobz. The Stormboyz are nice on paper but they'll stand out and attract a lot of attention once the Trukks are gone.

Here's what I'd take

Warboss, Powerklaw, Bosspole, Attack Squig, Eavy Armour & Cybork Body - 120 points.

Warboss, Powerklaw, Bosspole, Attack Squig, Cybork Body & Eavy Armour - 120 points.

19 Ork Boyz including Nob with Powerklaw - 149 points.

20 Ork Boyz including Nob with Powerklaw & Bosspole - 160 points.

20 Ork Boyz including Nob with Powerklaw & Bosspole - 160 points.

10 Gretchin & Runtherd - 40 points.

10 Nobz, Waaagh! Banner, 2 Powerklaws, Bosspole, Shoota/Skorcha, 3 Big Choppas, Battlewagon with Deff Rolla & Big Shoota - 405 points.

Battlewagon with Deff Rolla & Big Shoota - 115 points.

Basically this is your fast list in a way that your used to, a way that provides you with a quantity that is a quality all of it's own. Admittedly this is a exceedingly competitive list that will confound your opponents, even Tau will find it hard to take out four battlewagons.

·
Registered
187 Posts
i would replace 1 of the warbosses with a big mek with a KFF to give enern more protection to the BW and i would replace the nobs with 8 mgeanobs (i find that they are far more powerful than normal nobs when they are in BWs especially when the nobs dont have a painboy)

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
The trukk boy nobs need bosspoles or as soon as you start taking casulties the squad will run away. The small nobs mob won't make up its points as the are currently. the warboss should have cybork to stay around. To run a trukk list you need atleast 6 trukks at this point level minimum.

Also orks don't suck anymore and people know it plus with the trukks crappy armor bolters can bring them down so keep that in mind. It's an interesting idea but you may want to reduce the stormboyz down to 10 and add a unit of kommandos with snikrot for some fun.

·
The Apathetic Sociopath
1,039 Posts
I'm not a big fan of Trukks either, but if you like 'em, then by all means, use them. Just give the enemy too many to choose from. There's strength in numbers. Here's an example. It has more anti-armor options too.

TrukkerList1500

HQ: 115

Big Mek: Cybork Body; Kustom Force Field; Burna

Elite: 300

Lootas x 10

Lootas x 10

Troops: 876

Slugga Boyz x 11: Nob w/BP&PK; Trukk; KFF goes here

Slugga Boyz x 12: Nob w/BP&PK; Trukk

Fast Attack: 210

Warbuggies x 3: TL Rokkit Launcha (x3)

Warbuggies x 3: TL Rokkit Launcha (x3)

Total Roster Cost: 1500

That's 72 boyz including 6 PKs in 6 Trukks with a KFF, 6 Rokkits Buggies, and 20 Lootas for support for 1500 Pts. :good:

·
Registered
62 Posts
To be more optimal at this level I like this.

KFF Mek

5 lootas

5 lootas

5 lootas

20 Boys-Nob,PK,BP

20 Boys-Nob,PK,BP

18 Boys-Nob,PK,BP

3 Rokkit Buggies

3 Rokkit Buggies

3 Rokkit Buggies

Battlewagon-deffrolla,armor plates,big shootas,grot riggers,boarding planks

Battlewagon-deffrolla,armor plates,big shootas,grot riggers,boarding planks