Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the list i qualified to the GT finals with. Can it be improved? I think i could have played the list better, but as its a borrowed army it was the first REAL experience i had with the list so you learn from your mistakes and get to know the armies limitations a little better. Most changes i can think of make it stronger in one way and then weaker in another. for example i think running the list with another dred is better vs some but the troops are useful against others

Rune Priest Riding Bike[Frost weapon, Frag Grenades, , chooser of the slain]

Venerable Drednought with Assault cannon Heavy Flamer [extra armour, Smoke Launcers] 173
Drop Pod 30

6 Space wolf scouts 2 Powerweapons Melta gun and melta bombs, frag grenades 144

Drednought with Assault Cannon Heavy Flamer [extra armour, Smoke Launchers] 123
Drop pod 30

8 Grey Hunters [3 x bolter ccw, 2 x powerfist bp, 2 Plasma pistol ccw, Meltagun] 199
Drop pod 30
8 Grey Hunters [3 x bolter ccw, 2 x powerfist bp, 2 Plasma pistol ccw, Meltagun] 199
Drop pod 30
Drop pod 30

Landspeeder Tornado 80
Landspeeder Tornado 80

·
Registered
13 Posts
I like your list but I would change somethings that I have found better. I used to play Wolves for 8 years. Now my main marine army is the Flesh Tearers in DPs. I would make the Rune Priest a wolf priest and place him in a pod. Change 2 of the GH to BC units. The cost saved would be pts. for a WG pack leader for the scouts or BCs. This improves your leadership on 2 of your squads.
Unless you know your opponent drop the heavy flamers, I've always found them lacking vs. the 3+ save.

Snoopy

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.