-Nob w/pk, BP
-3 x Big Shoota

25 x Slugga Boyz - 190
-Nob w/pk, BP

25 x Slugga Boyz - 190
-Nob w/pk, BP

19 x Gretchins - 67
-Runtherder

I think it could work...better than I originaly thought it would, the whole point is target priority in that, they have none as everything in this list is annoying

·
Registered
57 Posts
hmm coming from there side of the table walking 6 fleeting 6 then charge 6 18in of dead eneimes i kinda wanna try it

·
Registered
466 Posts
i was going to try that tactic once only problem is i would use a cheaper boss than ghazzie perhaps a normal tooled up warboss you can still waagh because they cant enter untill turn 2

and burnas are usualy best kept in wagons your walking them up field theyll take alot of fire and be dead or running pretty soon with no nob of sorts to keep them in place perhaps use the points to up the lootas and boyz squads?

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know, I just love burnaz, and a wagon wouldn't fit into this list. It makes me sad really.

Ghaz however could make or break this list. I have made similar lists without him, and run them with a fair amount of success, it works well. However I think the Ghaz element could really work. Come in from board edge and WAAGGHH!!! you should have nearly every unit in assault that turn, that is a scary turn of combat for anyone Not only that but you have seen his awesome attack stat line.

I considered putting zogwart in too just for fun and make people scared from both directions

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That list would look something like this

Ghazghkull Thraka - 225

Old Zogwart - 145

ELITES

11 kommandos + snikrot w/2 burnas - 220
(Ghaz goes here)

11 lootaz - 165

TROOPS

30 x Shoota Boyz - 235
-Nob w/pk, BP
-3 x Big Shoota

30 x Slugga Boyz - 220
-Nob w/pk, BP

30 x Slugga Boyz - 220
-Nob w/pk, BP

19 x Gretchins - 67
-Runtherder

-------------------------

Additional:

HQ

Ghazghkull Thraka - 225

ELITES

9 kommandos + snikrot w/2 burnas - 200
(Ghaz goes here)

10 lootaz - 150

TROOPS

30 x Shoota Boyz - 235
-Nob w/pk, BP
-3 x Big Shoota

28 x Slugga Boyz - 208
-Nob w/pk, BP

28 x Slugga Boyz - 208
-Nob w/pk, BP

28 x Slugga Boyz - 208
-Nob w/pk, BP

18 x Gretchins - 64
-Runtherder

This is probably the most competitive of these lists not sure if it is the most fun though

·
Registered
466 Posts
the hq and elite are pretty solid but why not change those boyz squad to shoota and stick them in battle wagons that way you can heard your enemy to the back of the board run rings around them untill ghaz pops up and gets all the boys into a mass green wave ? these are some very fun tactics popping up tossy always fun to read :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts