skull champion
power fist

2 rhinos=110
both have daemonic posession

2 obliterators= 150

8 possed=248
icon of khorne
champion

I have 230pts left but cant dicide what to use them on I have narrowed it down to 3 units

5 terminators= 230
all asiring champions
icon of khorne

8 raptors=230
icon of khorne
champion
pair of lightening claws

7 thousand sons
1 aspiring sorcerer=231
doom bolt

·
Registered
275 Posts
raptors all the way but you drastically need anti tank you have 2 range weapons at the moment that can be easily taken out

martin

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
if you go with the raptors drop the champ and add 2 x melta guns.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'd go with the MoK raptors. I have a squad of MoK raptors in my army and they just wreck pure havoc when assaulting. With your current set up, I agree that you need to take 2 meltas with them.

I'd drop the MoK for your DP and take Warptime for him instead. The ability to reroll attacks and damage is much better then having +1 attack.

You can also save some points and take extra armor over daemonic possession for your Rhinos. Ignoring shaken results isn't necessary as one just needs to remove stunned results so you still have the ability to move across the field.

Also you might want to consider taking power weapons over powerfist for your berserker squads. Powerfist will drop your champs init to 1 so they wouldn't gain the init bonus for furious charge. If you drop to power weapons then you could afford to give your raptors those meltas without need to drop the champ. :eek:k:

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for all the replies and i can see what your saying but i have bad memories with power weapons so i'm going for fists instead they can hurt tanks and can basically wound anything. i'm not really fussed about anti tank none of my friends use many and the tanks they doa re all like armour 12 max. if i do take the raptors i won't be giving them melta guns because the loose an attack in comabt which why I would take them.

·
Registered
202 Posts
More fire power. Dakka Preds are almost mandatory for true khorne armies.

Take the Raptors if you want the hard hitting assault unit that can hang out with the DP. I Personally I would take Termies but I'm just crazy for anything in terminator armor.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts