- Deff rolla

Battle Wagon - 120
- 2 x Big shoota
- Deff rolla

Battle Wagon - 120
- 2 x Big shoota
- Deff rolla

1493 points

The idea should be pretty obvious, get the boyz there and in style. Hurt what I can and move on.

I need something to do with the 7 points I have left too...

What do you guys think. This is sort of an add of to my hardest lists ever segment, I think this one is the best so far

·
4,491 Posts
Looks very similar to one of my lists.
You need some more ranged dakka though.

Id consider dropping the 2 squads of Trukks for some Warbugges, possibly add another 9 Gretchin to the unit, and consider a second KFF.

Either that, or leave the list how it is. It is still a quite strong list as is. :)

You are learning the way of the Cheese quickly my young apprentice. :drinks:

·
Registered
670 Posts
Looks alright, I'd drop a big shoota from each Battlewagon as you cannot fire both of them if you move (I know why you have them though) and get boarding planks so if you come up against mech you don't have to bail out to smash things up with the power klaw.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I appreciate the support of this list. it is what I consider cruel and unusual though.

KoC this is very similar to the list I was running for ages until my local stopped me playing it. I have modified it for the worse I think. Believe it or not the grots make it better.

boarding plank is a good suggestion though. hmmm, I will run it tomorrow and see how it goes

·
4,491 Posts
Why did they stop you playing it?
What exactly did it consist of?

Your playgroup shouldnt stop you from playing a certain list. If they keep losing against you, its because they are too slack to write a list that adapts to the current metagame.

40k is very much a rock-paper-scissors game. While some scissors can be sharper than other scissors, it shouldnt take the opponent too long to learn exactly what the paper is to your rock.
Tell them to eat some concrete and harden the fuck up lol :)

·
Registered
670 Posts
I appreciate the support of this list. it is what I consider cruel and unusual though.

KoC this is very similar to the list I was running for ages until my local stopped me playing it. I have modified it for the worse I think. Believe it or not the grots make it better.

boarding plank is a good suggestion though. hmmm, I will run it tomorrow and see how it goes
Your gaming group needs to man up and find a way to beat you then. As KoC said 40k is rock, paper, scissors once you're opponents have played your list enough they'll catch on and beat it. If they are too dumb to learn then that's there problem. Concrete eating is required.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I do agree, I will say it was getting boring playing the list that no one could beat.

It may be why I write so many lists, I keep trying to mix it up and find a list that will be fun for all playing.

My gaming group has some good players, but like most Australians (from what I have seen anyway) they are too worried about tourney soft points to make something truly horrifying.

·
4,491 Posts
My gaming group has some good players, but like most Australians (from what I have seen anyway) they are too worried about tourney soft points to make something truly horrifying.
Yeh, i know all about it lol.

Comp scores have almost completely put me off tournament play.

Last tournament i was in was panel-judged.
I played my Orks (0) against a Tau army (6).
I thrashed him in the game. Annihilated 80+% of his army and he only killed barely 10% of mine.
However, due to the fact that he had a soft army and i had a good one, he actually received MORE points than me for the round. :headbutt:

It didnt take anything away from the enjoyment of the game itself, but it did frustrate me a little bit.
Tournaments are supposed to be competitive. We are supposed to take hard armies that are designed to win.
If people want to play their crappy lists then they should expect to finish near the bottom of the leaderboard.

When people take DE, DH, and Necrons to tournaments because they know they will do better, then there is something wrong.:scratchhead:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts