15 Fenrisian Wolves: Cyberwolf: 128pts

Fast Attack
5 Thunderwolf Cavalry: 2 storm shields, Power Weapon: 325

Total: 1498pts

well, here as very vulnerable list to tanks, but i think it would be ridiculously fun to play. tell me what you think of it, i am open to advice

·
Registered
256 Posts
You have no scoring units. You could never claim an objective. That means on 2/3 common games, you have no way to win except to table them.

·
Registered
114 Posts
So table them.... DAH!!!!

how many fun games have you had where winning was what you cared about?? you need to drink more and care less, seriously.

Looks like great fun, horde wolves, only thing I would change is drop the lord and get more cav, drop the wargear from your cav for 2 squads of 5 bare bones cav, to keep closer to the theme.

·
Ancient Relic
2,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You have no scoring units. You could never claim an objective. That means on 2/3 common games, you have no way to win except to table them.
that is the point, it would be a really fun game to play and you would not have to worry about claiming objectives!:)

·
Registered
324 Posts
at least give the lord and the TWC some pf/th for S10 goodness. As it stands you have literally no way of killing tanks. 2 SS is a bit much, you can replace one of them for a PF and give one TWC meltabombs to have 5 unique models. I'd also give the lord a PF. I realize that you'd be deteriorating the idea of the list a bit, but if you were to get 2 less units of wolves and make that 2 units of 5 GH in razorbacks you could have _some_ scoring potential while keeping the army similar. That being said, that approaches Goatboy's superheros list quite a bit, have you looked through it? it may be something for you if you want something slightly more competitive. Here it is:

http://space-wolves-grey.blogspot.com/2010/04/goatboys-space-wolves.html

1 - 5 of 5 Posts