Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This should be a change from all the BA posts :)

1500 Pts - Dark Angels Roster - Dark Angel 1500 pts

HQ: Azrael, Supreme Grand Master (1#, 225 pts)

HQ: Belial, Master of the Deathwing (1#, 130 pts)

Elite: Dreadnought (1#, 125 pts)
1 Dreadnought @ 125 pts with Plasma Cannon

Troops: Upgraded Deathwing Terminator Squad (5#, 215 pts)
4 Upgraded Deathwing Terminator with pair of Lightning Claws
1 Sergeant with pair of Lightning Claws

Troops: Tactical Squad (5#, 125 pts)
4 Tactical Squad with Meltagun;
1 Sergeant with Powerfist

Troops: Tactical Squad (5#, 125 pts)
4 Tactical Squad with Meltagun;
1 Sergeant with Powerfist

Fast Attack: Ravenwing Attack Squadron (3#, 155 pts)

2 Bike Squad Meltagun x2
1 Sergeant with Power Weapon

Heavy Support: Land Raider Crusader (1#, 250 pts)
1 Land Raider Crusader

Heavy Support: Devastator Squad (5#, 150 pts)
4 Devastator Squad Heavy Bolter x4
1 Sergeant

Total Roster Cost: 1500

I've made this list from the model I own and I would like to get some comments about it. Thanks :)

·
Registered
622 Posts
Personally, I would sqap Azrael for Sammeul on a speeder. Other than that, I would like to see somne battle reps from playtesting to judge. It looks far more solid than some would think. Swap hqs and see what it do.

·
Registered
281 Posts
I second the dropping of Azzie. Swap the devestator heavy bolters with missile launchers since they are more flexible.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Swap Azrael with Int-Chap in termie armour. Attach him to your termies to have re-roll to hit, re-roll to wound. Should free up some points to add attack bike with multi-melta to Ravenwing and some melta/las of some sort to devs for more anti-mech.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Definitely switch Azrael for the Interrogator Chaplain in termie

Otherwise, looks like a fun list to play!

·
Registered
548 Posts
Im thinking your plan with az was to use him for the invol save for the termies right? also the termi squad can have a LC guy with a cyclone as well so you might as well.

For 1500 pts your almost better taking only one HQ, and id prob suggest a libby, belial is really only if you want to use Termies as troops. Drop him and fill out the tac squads and give them rihnos.

The devs are fine, i field the same unit and with proper placement it can put down some serious hurt on infantry and most opponents seem to not consider it a threat leaving it alone until it wipes a squad or two.

·
Registered
178 Posts
If your not going to use Belial you should just play regular marines. Belial is awesome for only 130 points. Take the int. chap instead of azrael. I like azzy but the chap makes that Termy a lot tougher and is cheaper. Use the points for a chapter banner. Add a heavy flamethrower and this squad can take down anything. Try to get the tac squads some rhinos They need them for protection and mobility. Drop the power weapon on the bike sergeant for melta bombs. That's squad should never be in combat with anything that Can fight back except a dreadnought. You could really use some more anti-tank. I use a tllc/ML dreadnought. A multi-melta attack bike can do the trick but usually only once. You might have to drop the Devastator squad to make all the changes I suggested but that's ok. The terminator squad with banner, flamer, and chappy will take any horde apart with ease.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts