Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THeres going to be a tourney at my gaming club in August (1500 or 1000 pts dont know yet) and Im going to take my daemons. The list includes units that I own or will do by August (thanks GW :)) hence the lack of Fiends as I dont like the models, slannesh and im used to 3+ saves from my crons. So heres the list

HQ
GUO

Troops
Plaguebearers X9
-Icon

Bloodletters X10

Horrors X5
-Bolt

Horrors X5
-Bolt
-Changeling

Elites
Crushers X4
-Icon

Crushers X4

Heavy Support
Soulgrinder
-Phlegm

Soulgrinder
-Phlegm

Soulgrinder
-Phlegm

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Well the main armies that will have mech are probs me mates DE and the couple of marine players. I wanted to include a Tzherald but I dont have the points, Il get rid of a few PBs but not the icon i think thats one of their 2 bbest uses, objectives and aggressive DS then the big stuff comes in with ease. Id use the wound allocation tricks if i had more points but I dont know where to get the points. And i know the Anti-tank is gonna hurt but with phlegm blasts and a bit of luck Ill be able to nutrilise them quickly.

@Jason - I was wondering when some one was gonna post that, i think they arent that good if the enemy manages to open fire on them, each die as easy as 2 letters

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.