Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, got a mech BA list here, however still have some points left over and want to know where to invest them :)

so far it's -

Reclusiarch

RAS with MG in Lazerback
RAS with MG in Lazerback
Death Company with 2x Axe in DP

Baal Pred
Baal Pred

Stormraven

I believe i still have around 169 points left, any ideas? thanks

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If I had the models i would ntaw, but so far i can only provide 2 dreadnoughts, bikes, scouts, and terminators. anything you could make with that? thanks for the reply

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
How are the Dreadnoughts and bikes equipped? A dread could ride in your 'raven to help support wherever it needs to go, and bikes could very nicely support your Razorback movement. You could go Scouts and give some weapon upgrades to your RAS sergeants, but again that depends on what you have available vs. if WYSIWYG makes a difference in your games.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ye thats exactly it ntaw. and yes i have 5 scouts, an interchangeable furioso and ravenwing bikers which i can just use a BA ones. ive heard a drop pod fragioso works quite well ye?

·
Registered
339 Posts
I would defo go with another RAS as you are quite troop light. If no models then the furioso with claws is great fun - those 50 man blob squads soon get eaten up. Like NTAW said, put it in the storm raven and drop it where you need it.

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
I run two Drop Pod Furiosos both with Frag Cannon and Heavy Flamer. Love it. I much prefer Furiosos out of Drop Pods to coming out of Stormravens, but you use what you have. As far as armament...well, they all work. I have talons, cannons, librarians....the only one I don't use is the DC variant, because it is AV12 and can be damaged by Krak grenades.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts