Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a couple of days ago i massacred the living snot out of this guy. :)

in turn 2 he had 2 squads of 8 and 9 marines locked in combat with 8 harlequins (including master, jester and seer), 15 storm guardians, 10 avengers and the avatar. :?

the 3 tanks got killed with my twin linked bright lances from my wave serpent and a war walker.

i didnt lose a model but got one wound to the avatar.:D :D

·
Registered
141 Posts
lol nice! i guess this shows what eldar can do if used correctly. great job! :D

·
Registered
141 Posts
same thing happened to me against a necron where i mamaged to not kill a single one and he slaughters almost my entire army except for my building camping scouts.

·
Registered
8 Posts
the necrons

since you were on about necrons there for a minute dont surpose you could give me any pointers?
i use eldar as well!

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
thats similar to best fantasy battle my empire agianst his chaos tzeentch i lost 1 halberdier and massacred him in 3 turns :)

·
Registered
280 Posts
In 1K battles using my Saim-Hann/Bazhakazann style army.... I have now gone 13 games undefeated.... the closest anyone got was a minor Victory for me against a New Chaos list with 2 Havoc Squads (3ML each), Noise marines, and Raptors+HQ. And he actually dropped both of my Falcons by turn 3; but I elimintated most of his army by the end.

We are both vets in the Store we played in, and no one said a word that I beat him, or that both lists are gross, or that I went on to totally tronce the next victum (same day) in 4 turns (using my same list) even though he was a Newbie with a really loose Nid list.

Its all about attitude, Play for fun, don't be crude, and tell the GW boys to mind their own business if they get too nosey.

Cheers and Happy Gaming.

·
Registered
598 Posts
yeah, just have fun when you play, and remember to give your opponent some fun too!!
i play the Bazhakazann style army, and sometimes i do play against some new players
i give them a go too, and applaud them when they kill something
but i still win
"winning is nothing if you've never met defeat"

·
Registered
125 Posts
I think that whenever you play new people you should always give them tips if it is a friendly game and also explain what you are doing and why. This helps them form their own strategy and pretty soon you can play he/she/heshe on equal terms. Its no fun to massacre someone unless they are a snobby brat.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I was told when I start playing 40k, be prepare to lose 30+ games before you win your first one.

Unfortunately I'm on my 10th game... (9 games in 3rd Edition and 1 in the 5th Edition) :mad: so I got 29 more games to lose.

Also, I consider myself a newbie and I have 3k of Space Marines and 2k of IG. Yes, it can be done, especially if you (but not me) or your sponsor can purchase fully painted armies off Ebay or somewhere.

L8

·
Registered
125 Posts
Winning is easy. Winning FAIRLY is hard. Try it and youll find out :)

·
Registered
125 Posts
If you seek answers then read the ruddy rules! The edition would be on like the first page goddammit!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts