Fast attack
3 attack bikes
multi meltas
pst 150

Heavy support

5 devastators
4 missles
pst150

not to shure if this list will work im torn between bikes and speeders?

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
From what I see in this list you seem to be lacking a little bit in the anti-infantry department. It seems that every unit except the Grey knights are all anti-tank. So depending on your usually opponent I might suggest dropping a melta or two in favor of more anti-infantry weapons.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Sooo, what are the roles of the Librarians? Where are they in the list?

It's a bit of a weird list - 3 mobile units but the rest footslogging - if the Tacticals go forwards they'll be a little unsupported. The Scouts have camo, but no snipers, and a BS 3 missile...

Maybe I'd try and mech. it all, but that's personal opinion - keep it as is for you. The Grey Knights are the only thing with combat ability, but are not too mobile - maybe dropping a Sternguard and maybe an Attack Bike for a couple of Psycannons for the Terminators so they can add their firepower to the 'gunline'. Drop the missile off the scouts, boost the numbers and add snipers.

In fact - you could swap the Bikes for a cheap Predator in order to do that.

Anyway, wait to see what others suggest as well, hope this helps anyway.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the scouts are supposed to have snipers and i was planning on putting a librarian in grey knight terminator squad and using gate to move them forward and 2nd libby was going in stern guard squad with avenger in razorback

·
Registered
648 Posts
GKTs need a Land Raider, Gate is too unreliable (unless you went Podding with Locator beacons). Even better, take TH/SS Termies.

Sternguard need transport too.

You need more ranged support. MM/HF Speeders are more versatile than ABs, Preds and Dreads moreso than Devs.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Hm, not seeing the overall strategy here. Do the tactical squads have rhinos? Not seeing the points for them, or the razorback. You might want to ditch the meltas for the footsloggers, or else get combimeltas or something for the sergeants. Maybe consider dropping the librarian that would go with the sternguard and get some transports instead?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts