2x obliterator cult
150pts
2x obliterator cult
FAST ATTACK
[5 chaos raptors]-[meltagun/meltagun/aspiring champ]

·
Registered
632 Posts
This list will rip throughy the necrons, providing they dont take a destroyer spam list, i think you should find some points to get another rhino for the PMs. These guys should always be in rhinos, if not your opponant will just aim all his shooting attacks at them.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
he will have nightbingwe and pariahs so the plan is..... kill everything with the necron special rule before those invul save ingnoring monsters get to me this list will realy annoy him if i ingore his armour save he doesnt get will be back does he?

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Necrons these days get Wrecked by everything Lol, at my GW, This one guy had a necron list and got tabled with such ease, like i've never seen before. :|

But yeah, t'is a solid list, and i hope you enjoy slaughtering your friend's Necrons. :D

·
Registered
632 Posts
The WBR roll is only affected by weapons that ignore armour in the assault phase and those that would cause instant death. I think also maybe ap1 weapons. If he is going to take the nightbringer and pariahs all you need to do is just shoot shite out him. More volume of shots will bring anything down compared to high strength shots.

Good luck with the game hope you do well, and have fun.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for feedback that was a first try

·
Registered
320 Posts
necrons are bad but we have a player around here that does well with them. damn res orb

but anyways on to the list. it looks pretty solid. the only problem I see you running into is a monolith considering you only have one reliable way of killing it ( you can get lucky with the meltas)

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thats what oblitz are for id like to see the monolith stand up to 4 multi melta shots and not get hurt

·
Registered
320 Posts
it can. considering you need sixs to glance it and you don't get that sweet extra dice to pen it

·
Registered
941 Posts
In my experience, necrons are the easiest army to play well, because they take very little strategy' (nothing against them, just a fact) at the last tourny, necrons won! (me tied for third) :)

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well how bout 4 as cannon shots i can pen it then

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thank you very much

1 - 13 of 13 Posts