Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Slann Mage Priest w/ Higher State, Focused Rumination + Plaque of Tepok and Obsidian Amulet
2x19 Block of Saurus with Musician and Standard
2x10 Skink Skirmishers
3x7 Chameleon Skinks
3x Salamander with 4 handlers
Right, so I have to agree with Darksider on what he said. General rule of thumb with the Chameleon Skinks is one unit for every 750-1000 points. You don't need anywhere close to 21 of them in a 1500 point list. Your Saurus also need in units of 20 to get that extra rank. As to the Slann, give him Focus of Mystery and Unfathomable Presence, then give him a Feedback Scroll and a Banehead for mage-killing fun. Pop the feedback scroll on an enemy Wizard when they throw a lot of dice at a big spell like Comet or Purple Sun. They have to roll a d6 for every power die they used, and any roll of 5 or 6 causes a wound with no armour saves allowed. The Banehead then multiplies those wounds, so you can kill most mages if they roll only one or two fives/sixes. I also think you should find room for a Scar-Veteran in there to either act as a BSB, or just to sit with one of the Saurus units. Consider taking one, and giving him a great weapon, light armour and the Charm of the Jaguar Warrior, so he can basically fly around and roflstomp warmachine crew. A Skink Priest could be nice as well, but I'd say either the Priest or Veteran, not both.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.