Fast Attack
5 Chaos Raptors 150
Mark of Khorne
Meltagun
Meltagun

Heavy Support
2 Obliterators 150

Total: 1500

I was just sitting around, so I decided to make, gasp, another chaos list. However, this list is a little more unique and highly themed. Anyways the army looks really fun to play with, but heres the real question. Will it work? I would test it out for myself on vassal but my gay mac isn't OS 10.1.4.x.z.whatever:headbutt:.

Anyway, will it work?

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
the only thing i would personaly do is maybe drop the raptors when you have everything else in rhinos it kinda seem them pointless but to you they may work well to replace them i would just add 2 more Oblit's now i know this might not go with the theme of it, also then you could drop the jump pack off the lord and gives you some points to try something or what abaddon said about adding Kharn.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'd drop the Oblits. They seem out of place in a Khorne army. Just sneak a few more power fists in there and vehicles won't be a problem.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
honestly, rhino's are too easily punctured. leave the raptors, add some plasma to your berzerkers for range tank killing ability, frankly and i'm gonna be honest.... i think a squad of howling banshee's has your number friend. that or tau firewarriors.. but other then that you have little to fear.

·
Registered
14 Posts
The raptors seem pointless im sure the oblits can handle the tanks. also i think you should drop like 2 berzerkers from each squad and give the skull champs power weapons and plasma guns and then use the points from the raptors plus the few from dropin guys and get kharne.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts